Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bed Wetting Aids My Husband Wets The Bed His Nightmares Are So Bad, Nothing Helps!!?

My husband wets the bed his nightmares are so bad, nothing helps!!? - bed wetting aids

Benzodiazepines are the attacks of panic no more, and sometimes sleeping AIDS, but do not contribute to his nightmares. He has PTSD and nightmares are so bad that the bed is wet and wakes up crying and screaming. I do not know how he can help is to wake up to seven times during the night and their arguments. Her panic attacks are not as bad as it was, but I do not know what to do if you have one, so I just left the room. Has anyone any advice? We are both unhappy.

5 comments:

mandyj67 said...

Of course I understand both their misery. This must be a terrible thing to live. I give him advice, but first you could clarify some things? It will make a difference in my answer. If your husband is suffering from PTSD or perhaps something in their past that could cause PTSD? Recurring dreams are, I mean, not the same dream over and over again, different dreams? Always remember the details of the dreams, or is it wakes with a feeling of terror and can not remember the details? Dreams are with the participation of people he knows, situations that may occur or be chaotic horrors of the intangible and impossible situations and characters in line? I know that many can you send an e-mail if you wish. Or not depends on you.

mrklcoac... said...

He is your husband, wife and has promised to be your comfort, seek counseling for you and he both

Patti said...

Place a plastic sheet on the bed.

Patti said...

Place a plastic sheet on the bed.

Critter said...

I assume that your husband receives counseling and the prescription of panic attacks. Otherwise, it can be something to consider.

Besides the fact that each couple deals with these things in their nature or divorced filling. I know some couples who sleep separately because of the tension. I know some couples who are in therapy together to solve problems. I know couples where the spouse who does not find support groups PTSD and separate treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder spouse. And as I said, I know many, many couples who wanted a divorce, or could not cope with stress.

The most important thing is to talk with him, a time when he is (like the middle of the night when he attacked the wrong time) peace and an agreement about how you both want to come with this situation.

If PTSD is attributable to military service may be wondering what are other services available to help both.

Post a Comment