Monday, January 25, 2010

Detecting Kidney Stones In Women How Can A Doctor Detect Kidney Stones In Women Prior To Taking A Test?

How can a doctor detect kidney stones in women prior to taking a test? - detecting kidney stones in women

I had very bad pain in right lower abdomen and I assumed it had something to do with my equipment. So I went to the doctor and began to ache in my left side. I have a pelvic ultrasound to see if she had an ovarian cyst. Wine tasting and not me He said he thought it was kidney stones, because it does not have blood, but this morning I woke up with blood. Could be Im not sure whether this is due to kidney stones or my menstrual cycle. Who can help?

2 comments:

rockpool... said...

The diagnosis of kidney stones on (1) based on (history of acute pain in the flank region, often radiating to the groin and / or genital area, sudden, with no previous symptoms such as fever, nausea, discomfort during urination, diarrhea), (2) investigation of the urinary tract (often shows the presence of blood, blood, but is almost never free ... in other words, if you have kidney stones, which is not in his urine and blood, but red, but he would urinate ketchup-colored urine if you know what I mean), and (3) imaging studies (such as X-ray, ultrasound or CT).
If you woke up with blood visible in the CSA / pants, etc., it is likely that, outside of her vagina, not the urethra (urine, where), and is, therefore, the pain you had to stand in May of menstruation.

munchie said...

I really see the doctor again, Hungary has period cramps or worse? if not, to see the doctor period cramps

Post a Comment