Monday, January 11, 2010

Virginia Estate Law Is It Unethical For An Attorney To Represent Their Own Business?

Is it unethical for an attorney to represent their own business? - virginia estate law

Hello, I'm creating a business plan and the Law School is the future of my real estate company. a question that came to the conclusion of the Law School would be immoral for me, my family business that States have an interest to put in. I intend to practice in Pennsylvania, but I treatment in the future, Virginia. the company can incorporate in Delaware in the future.

I expect that most of the work with the court the tenant owner, however, are the revision of the Treaty, if necessary.

2 comments:

no_mo_na... said...

A good rule of thumb: Revelation.

While disclosed, it should be no conflict.

If there is a lawyer in my family, I would probably go to that person rather than someone who knows nothing.

Very similar to a doctor to ask why his sister has a specific symptom.

There is no conflict. But only to publicize the case.

PALADIN said...

I see no conflict of interest. You are just a customer, the family is and have a personal interest in

A conflict would arise if someone asks you to represent them in dealing with a member of his family.

Post a Comment