Saturday, December 26, 2009

Common Eating Disorders Why Are Eating Disorders More Common In Women?

Why are eating disorders more common in women? - common eating disorders

Is it peer pressure or is it something happened? The same is true for other methods of self harm. Girls are more hurt. Why? There is more pressure in their lives? Is it hormonal? It is ironic that the men (macho and great ruler of the world) seems to be a lot of pain is usually less than women. Please post their thoughts.

1 comment:

xo said...

Well, I think for the High for Women do not like how look.I me that I am fighting anorexia need right now. I am eating and putting fringre in the throat and purge.i feel guilty, angry with me for a meal Saiad. I personally think it was a lot. I Feel Sick. I think my weight. in my head, the slim is in my control. I need to feel thin, if it seems good to others. I think 10 or 15 pounds will be good, but I like how thin I am tempted to say, how nice. Why not another 10 pounds? Weeks, then I feel myself to faint ... I believe it is necessary that he thin.like my control, but I'll let myself go. I eat, I think I can do what I can bear. (We are the damned), reason is self-mutilation. I do my best and I try so hard. I have it in one's life, I would not (self-injury) was not the person. I'm glad you brought this. oh yeah and vegitartan am, and I still think I'm fat. but I'll take it day by day ...... Crista xoxo ..

Post a Comment