Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Phentermine Reviews With Photos Phentermine Diet Pill?

Phentermine diet pill? - phentermine reviews with photos

Has anyone used, and gives the result? I just started and the first 3 weeks I have not really what the doctor told me the pill and missed a couple of times and lost 7 # to 15 mg per day, and it worked very well in the morning but then 3 hours, I just want the bomb and go home and eat, so this time I had the 37 .5 mg twice a day and told me the man I am full of energy and now in the procurement of new and on my elliptical and lost # 10 this week, so I am very, what my 2nd Month will be interested in the results, I have read many success stories and forums on their website, and there were some surprising results, was especially for women of my starting weight 307 I am 29 / m 6ft 2in with a heavy concentration in up to 290 now and hope that the next time that I will be i the scales at around 270 # 250 # and hopefully read below the middle of August, and that you know personally selected and adapted so quickly, but I can very well to the rhythm of things and I am today if I did not see a problem, I thank you and hope to hear good stories and reviews over this pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment