Thursday, December 17, 2009

Top 10 Slr Looking For Great, High Quality NON SLR Digital Camera?

Looking for great, high quality NON SLR digital camera? - top 10 slr

Hello guys.

There is no way I can afford a digital SLR camera. I am looking for a camera of high quality, probably 10 million pixels, with at least 12-fold optical zoom .. complete control over the aperture and shutter speed you choose controls the manual focus as well. A camera lens has a large
preferential treatment and can spin at high speed (or in continuous mode)
and has a good quality, even if I have a configuration of ISA more. Excellent macro mode is good news.

I know I'm very demanding, but I'm sure I read very good reviews
for devices such as the Canon IS or so .....


What other high-end digital cameras of our day?



No comments:

Post a Comment