Monday, February 1, 2010

Tattoo On Genitals Video Where Should I Get My Tattoo?

Where should I get my tattoo? - tattoo on genitals video

I have a tattoo

and yes, I thought, and I am 100% sure that you want, and I'm not sure at all

The only problem I have is that I do not know where to get it

I am a man

I would like tat
http://grace.evergreen.edu/ ~ waldev28/Co & Ca keyworklogo.gif

and once again I would like to know,

I would like it to full size from 3x3in to 2.5x2.5

Where can I find u recommend?

plz reply so stupid in my genitals or buttocks

11 comments:

anonymou... said...

Arm on the right biceps

nice design

ponitail 55 said...

Shoulder would be called

Jessica said...

Your body ... Why in the world, foreign wonder where to put it?

♥ cat furrever ♥ said...

Pectoral region. Shoulder, neck or abdomen. Free choice of design.

nessa588 said...

Forearm is sexy to me ....

Lilliput... said...

If the right hand and then get Muselier in his left arm as if he had his arm not see both sides.

If you are left-handed Muselier and then gets on his right arm as if his arm could not see both sides.

If you do not like the idea is so great that a view is in every place - put on a sheet Sholder!

Your welcome!

Truth said...

Get on the back between the shoulder blades.

dc49x3 said...

It sounds weird and annoying, as people try to be the biggest mistake, I think, to save .. lol .. I think ur forearm or not the center of the Uruguay Round in the upper back ... perhaps even in the lower back of the neck is very tight ... Let me know where and how he decides

keepmewi... said...

Drive on the side or back legs

tj n said...

the back of her calf. If you are on the chest .. thats hot for me

ashley said...

I think you should do in Sholder UR. I think it's a cool guy there. or u can get the leg of the Uruguay Round.

Post a Comment