Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tom Delonge Mask Will Angels & Airwaves Ever Win A Grammy?

Will Angels & Airwaves ever win a Grammy? - tom delonge mask

Only about something that has some people who do not know, to clarify, not to break Ava, the meeting of Blink-182 is only temporary. Tom DeLonge said in a video I found on youtube.

But back to my question has to think someone AvA'll never win a Grammy. I refer your albums Latest I-Empire is incredible. But no Grammy nominations.

Well, I am not sure AvA'll never win a Grammy for Tom DeLonge from Blink-182 connector. Well, I am not saying that Blink-182 is wrong, I love them and think they are one of the largest in history, but as usual Jim Carrey reconize Oscar for his great performance that made The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, because of his earlier films, The Mask, Ace Ventura. If the Grammys the same with Tom DeLonge?

No comments:

Post a Comment